ALL ASPECTS OF BEACH VOLLEYBALL
If you would like to learn all aspects of beach volleyball, here is the source you need!
The book contains 16 chapters but you don't have to start reading it from the beginning. You can just go directly to the chapter you would like to have more information and enjoy it! All Aspects of Beach Volleyball is a book that you can read and benefit whenever you would like to. It is also combined with QR codes which makes reaching to the sample drills, athletes' careers' web pages and sources which were referred to. (From this point of view it is its first kind!)
"All Aspects of Beach Volleyball" is the first and only book that goes into details with beach volleyball in all its aspects.
In the book, the author gave detailed information about almost every subject that a beach volleyball athlete, coach, manager, and organizer will need. This is a book which keeps the reader attracted to reading more and more with the interesting information and with more than 800 photographs and more than 75 tables and figures.
- Its history, structure, and top events in the world
- Some of the legends and famous athletes
- Detailed basic techniques and strategies
- Sample training programs and practice schedules
- Temporary and permanent court and facility Installation
- Coaching tips
- How to prepare a sponsorship presentation
- Tips for athletes when competing at official tournaments
- How to organize national and international tournaments
- How to read tournament brackets
- The path to go to Olympics
- And more...
The total number of pages is 456, but the content of the book is arranged in such a way that the readers can start from wherever they want according to their needs. It contains more than 800 photographs and more than 75 tables and figures. This resource, which is designed in the taste of a magazine and it touches on almost every subject related to beach volleyball without boring the readers.
The book owner offers beach volleyball lovers other beach volleyball equipment they will need via Boardee sports equipment. Please see www.boardee.shop for more info.
The book specially designed so you can start from the subject you need/want to learn first.
Hastags: Instegram: @aao_beachvolleyall @oguzdeg_beachandsnow #tumyonleriyleplajvoleybolu #allaspectsofbeachvolleyball
#oguzdegirmenci #plajvoleybolu #beachvolleyball #cevbeach #fivbbeach #beachvolley #book #book #beachlife #sandvolleyball #volleyball #volleyball #tvforgtr #turkiye
(456 pages, Four Colors Printed on 90 gr Coated Paper, 300 gr Stitched Coated Cover)
Please send an e-mail to the following email address to order All Aspects of Beach Volleyball books:
All Aspects of Beach Volleyball Book
Edition Language: Turkish
Dimension: 14.5 cm x 20.5 cm
Binding Condition: 300gr Coated Paper American Hardcover - Stitched
Inner Paper: White - 90gr Coated Paper
Color: All pages print in 4 colors - More than 800 photos and 75 shapes
Release Date: December 2021
Author: Oguz Değirmenci
Product is shipped within a week.
In case the protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package have been opened after the delivery of the goods, and products related to books, digital content and computer consumables (Toner, cartridge, tape, etc. all kinds of software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes etc.) cannot be returned due to legal regulations.
Unopened products can be returned within 14 days. The customer pays the return shipping fee. Products must be unopened and unused. If the product is opened and/or used, the product is sent back to the customer and the shipping fee is paid by the customer. After examining the product, if the product has not been opened and used, the amount will be transferred back to the customer's account within 14 days. You can contact email@example.com for returns.
The buyer pays the shipping fee.
As AAO Beach Volleyball, we show maximum sensitivity to the security of your personal data. Your personal data is processed and preserved in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”).
1. How Your Personal Data Can Be Processed
Pursuant to the KVKK No. 6698, your personal data that you share with aaobeachvolleyball.com is obtained, recorded, stored, modified, rearranged, fully or partially, automatically or by non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system, in short, any processing performed on the data. can be handled by us. All kinds of operations performed on data within the scope of KVKK are considered as “processing of personal data”.
2. Purposes and Legal Reasons for Processing Your Personal Data
Personal data you share,
• In order to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, and to improve our products and services;
• In order to provide information to prosecutors' offices, courts and relevant public officials, upon request and in accordance with the legislation, on matters related to public security and legal disputes;
• In order to offer a wide range of opportunities to our members or to share these opportunities with persons or institutions that can offer them within the legal framework;
• To analyze advertising preferences,
It will be processed in accordance with KVKK numbered 6698 and related secondary regulations.
3. Information About Third Persons or Organizations To Which Your Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Persons / organizations to whom your personal data that you shared with aaobeachvolleyball.com can be transferred for the above-mentioned purposes; our main shareholders, shareholders, advertisers, direct or indirect domestic / foreign affiliates; In order to carry out our activities and/or as a Data Processor, program partner organizations, domestic / international organizations and other organizations, including but not limited to member companies using the aaobeachvolleyball.com infrastructure, we receive services, cooperate with, and individuals and organizations related to the service provided 3rd persons and organizations.
4. How Your Personal Data Is Collected
Your personal data,
• Forms on aaobeachvolleyball.com website and mobile applications, and information such as name, surname, address, telephone, business or private e-mail address; In the form of location data, data including preferences on the pages logged in using the user name and password, IP records of the transactions performed, cookie data collected by the browser, and browsing time and details;
• For purposes such as establishing a commercial relationship with aaobeachvolleyball.com, applying for a job, making an offer, business cards, resumes (cv), bidding and other ways, obtained from people who share their personal data, in a physical or virtual environment, face to face or distance, verbal or written or electronically;
• In addition, data obtained from (micro) websites and social media indirectly obtained from different channels, used for websites, blogs, contests, surveys, games, campaigns and similar purposes, e-bulletin reading or click movements, data provided by public databases. from profiles and data that are open to sharing from social networking sites such as social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.); can be processed and collected.
5. Your Personal Data Obtained Before KVKK Entered into Force
Since Aaobeachvolleyball.com did not start its publication life before the effective date of KVKK, 7 April 2016, we do not have any personal data stored before this date.
6. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Provided that your personal data collected by any of the above-mentioned methods, to be processed in Turkey or to be processed and stored outside of Turkey, remain within the scope of KVKK and in accordance with the purposes of the contract abroad (to countries accredited by the Personal Data Board and where there is sufficient protection for the protection of personal data) may be transferred to intermediaries.
Your Personal Data;
• Our business partners with whom we cooperate and/or receive services for the presentation and promotion of products and services,
• To the competent authorities who will determine your location in case of an emergency call,
• Regulatory and supervisory institutions, other official institutions such as courts and enforcement offices, other public institutions or organizations that are authorized to request your personal data,
• Legal entities that have a commercial relationship with aaobeachvolleyball.com and have your phone number,
It can be transferred when deemed necessary.
7. Storage and Protection of Personal Data
aaobeachvolleyball.com, by preventing the unlawful processing of personal data in accordance with Article 12 of the KVKK, and preventing the access of unauthorized persons to the systems and databases where your personal data is stored; It is obliged to take software measures such as hash, encryption, transaction log, access management and physical security measures in order to ensure their safekeeping. If it is learned that personal data has been obtained illegally by others, the situation will be immediately reported to the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with the legal regulation and in writing.
8. Keeping Personal Data Up-to-Date and Accurate
Pursuant to Article 4 of the KVKK, aaobeachvolleyball.com has an obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. In this context, in order for aaobeachvolleyball.com to fulfill its obligations arising from the current legislation, our members are required to share their correct and up-to-date data or update them via the website / mobile application.
9. Rights of Personal Data Owners Pursuant to Law No. 6698
Article 11 of the KVKK No. 6698 entered into force on 07 October 2016, and in accordance with the relevant article, the rights of the Personal Data Owner after this date are as follows:
• Personal Data Owner, by applying to aaobeachvolleyball.com (data controller) about himself;
• Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
• If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
• Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
• Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
• Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
• In case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data, requesting the notification of these transactions to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
• Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• It has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
10. Communication and Application Method
The Data Controller Representative to be appointed by aaobeachvolleyball.com will be announced in the Data Controllers Registry and the internet address where this document is located, when the legal infrastructure is provided.
Personal Data Owners can direct their questions, opinions or requests to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
aaobeachvolleyball.com may give a positive/negative response to the submitted requests, in writing or digitally, provided that it is justified and responds within 30 days. It is essential that the necessary transactions regarding the requests are free of charge. However, if transactions incur a cost, aaobeachvolleyball.com reserves the right to charge fees. These fees are determined by the Personal Data Protection Board over the tariff determined in accordance with Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
By sharing your personal data on our website, applications and other channels, we share our Personal Data Policy and the terms of processing, processing methods, transfer, sale and other related issues in our policy, Data shared with aaobeachvolleyball.com, a social media application, on the website, applications and To be informed about a particular subject, which is of great importance in the KVKK, that it is used in social media channels, notifications and suggestions are made, that it can be shared with third parties on the condition that it is for the benefit of the members, and that you agree to this, that you apply to aaobeachvolleyball.com before using your legal rights. You declare that you accept with an express consent, which is defined as consent based on free will and expressed with free will.
ARTICLE 1 - PARTIES
AAO Beach Volleyball – Oguz Değirmenci
Uluc Mah. Gazi Mustafa Kemal Blv No.105 F Block D.1 Konyaaltı /Antalya
ARTICLE 2 - SUBJECT
The subject of this contract is the rights of the parties in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer regarding the sale and delivery of the product(s) for which the CUSTOMER orders electronically from the www.aaobeachvolleyball.com website and whose code, name, number and sales price are specified in Article 3.1. and determination of its obligations.
ARTICLE 3 - DETERMINATION OF MATTERS REGARDING THE CONTRACT PRODUCT, PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
Key features of goods or services are available at www.aaobeachvolleyball.com.
Prices listed and announced on the site are sales prices. Advertised prices and promises are valid until they are updated and changed. Prices announced for a period of time are valid until the end of the specified period.
All taxes of the goods or services subject to the contract are included in the sales price.
3.2-DELIVERY METHOD AND PLAN
Product shipments will start within 2 working days at the latest after the product is supplied by Oğuz Değirmenci. Shipping fees and shipping policy are shared on the product page.
3.3 DELAY INTEREST
Since the payment will be made in cash or by credit card, no delay interest is applied by the SELLER.
ARTICLE 4 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
4.1) The BUYER declares on the website www.aaobeachvolleyall.com that he has read and learned the preliminary information about the basic characteristics, sales price, payment method and delivery of the product subject to the contract and has given the necessary confirmation in electronic environment. BUYER; By confirming this Preliminary Information electronically, the SELLER confirms that it has obtained the address to be given to the BUYER by the SELLER before the conclusion of the distance contracts, the basic features of the ordered products, the price of the products including taxes, payment and delivery information accurately and completely.
4.2) The product subject to the contract is delivered to the BUYER or the person/organization at the address indicated, within the period specified in the preliminary information on the website, depending on the distance of the BUYER's residence for each product, provided that it does not exceed the legal 30-day period.
4.3) The SELLER cannot be held responsible for the failure to deliver the ordered product to the BUYER due to any problems encountered by the cargo company during the delivery of the product to the BUYER.
4.4) The SELLER is responsible for the delivery of the contracted product in a solid, complete manner, in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order, and with warranty documents and user manuals, if any.
4.5) The SELLER may supply a different product with the same quality and price, by informing the BUYER and by obtaining its explicit approval, before the contractual performance obligation expires.
4.6) If the SELLER fails to fulfill its contractual obligations in the event that the fulfillment of the product or service subject to the order becomes impossible, it notifies the consumer of this situation before the contractual performance obligation expires and returns the total price to the BUYER within 10 business days.
4.7) This Preliminary Information Form must be confirmed electronically for the delivery of the product. If, for any reason, the product price is not paid or canceled in the bank records, the SELLER is deemed to be relieved of its obligation to deliver the product.
4.8) After the delivery of the product, if the relevant bank or financial institution fails to pay the product price to the SELLER due to the unfair or unlawful use of the BUYER's credit card by unauthorized persons, not due to the BUYER's fault, within 3 days, provided that the BUYER has delivered the product to him. must be returned to the SELLER within In this case, the shipping costs belong to the BUYER.
4.9) If the SELLER cannot deliver the product subject to the contract in due time due to force majeure or extraordinary circumstances such as weather conditions preventing transportation, interruption of transportation, the SELLER is obliged to notify the BUYER. In this case, the BUYER may use one of the rights to cancel the order, replace the product subject to the contract with its precedent, if any, and/or postpone the delivery time until the obstacle is removed. In case the BUYER cancels the order, the amount paid is paid to him in cash and in full within 10 days. In the payments made by the BUYER by credit card, the product amount is returned to the relevant bank within 7 days after the order is canceled by the BUYER. Since the reflection of this amount on the BUYER's accounts after the return to the bank is entirely related to the bank transaction process, the BUYER may not be able to intervene in any way for the possible delays and it may take an average of 2 to 3 weeks for the amount returned to the credit card by the SELLER to be reflected in the BUYER's account by the bank. already accepting.
ARTICLE 5 - REFUND PROCEDURE
- In cases where the CUSTOMER uses his right of withdrawal, or in cases where the product subject to the order cannot be supplied for various reasons, or in cases where it is decided to refund the CUSTOMER with the decisions of the arbitral tribunal, the SELLER will return the entire amount collected to the credit card from which the collection was made, within 14 days at once. The bank makes the refund to the CUSTOMER credit cards in the same number of installments as the CUSTOMER purchased the product in installments. If the return date and the card's account cut-off dates do not coincide, 1 (one) refund will be reflected on the card each month, and the CUSTOMER will receive a month more than the number of installments he has paid before the return, after the installments of the sale are paid, and will be deducted from his current debts.
- In case of return of purchased products; The SELLER shall return the entire amount collected to the credit card from which the collection was made at once. The bank makes the refund to the CUSTOMER credit cards in the same number of installments as the CUSTOMER purchased the product in installments. If the return date and the card's account cut-off dates do not coincide, 1 (one) refund will be reflected on the card each month, and the CUSTOMER will receive a month more than the number of installments he has paid before the return, after the installments of the sale are paid, and will be deducted from his current debts.
CUSTOMER acknowledges and undertakes that he/she has read and accepted this procedure.
ARTICLE 6 - RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
BUYER; In distance contracts for the sale of goods, the product can use its right to withdraw from the contract by rejecting the goods without any legal or criminal responsibility and without giving any reason, within 14 (fourteen) business days from the date of delivery of the product to itself or to the person/organization at the address indicated. In distance contracts related to service provision, this period starts on the date of signing of the contract. Before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in service contracts where the performance of the service has started with the approval of the consumer. The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, a written notification must be given to the SELLER by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 business days and the product must not be used within the framework of the provisions of article 5-e. If this right is exercised,
a) The invoice of the product delivered to the 3rd person or the BUYER, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of the institutions cannot be completed unless a RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
b) The petition stated while exercising the right of withdrawal,
c) The products to be returned must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with the box, packaging, and standard accessories, if any.
d) The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the buyer under debt to the BUYER within 10 days at the latest from the receipt of the withdrawal notification and to return the goods within 20 days.
e) If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to the BUYER's fault or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the SELLER's losses at the rate of the BUYER's fault. Custom sizes and products cannot be returned by the SELLER. Earrings etc. products that require hygiene cannot be returned by the SELLER. The products for which the right of withdrawal is requested must not be used. Technological products that have been opened for once, cannot be returned by the SELLER.
f) In the event that the amount of using the shopping checks issued by the SELLER is lowered due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the amount of the shopping check used within the scope of the campaign is cancelled.
ARTICLE 7 - AUTHORIZED COURT
In the implementation of this contract, Consumer Arbitration Committees and Consumer Courts in the BUYER's or SELLER's settlement are authorized up to the value declared by the Ministry of Industry and Trade. They are the authorities to be applied by the buyer.
In the event that the order is realized, the BUYER is deemed to have accepted all the terms of this contract.
This Agreement is made for commercial purposes.
AAO Beach Volleyball Oguz Değirmenci